2. What should my cover letter contain?
You should introduce yourself and give an idea of who you are and why you want to change jobs:
- How did the position being advertised/our company come to your attention?
- Why are you interested in our company?
- Why are you interested in the position?
- Why are you suited to the position?
3. What is important in terms of my CV?
You should give a resumé of your career to date in a clearly laid-out format (table). Your CV should include the following information:
- your personal details
- details of your education
- details of your career
- information on further training, especially if relevant to the position in question
- for male applicants, information on military service
- information on hobbies
- where applicable, an indication of your salary expectations
4. Do I need to include a photo with the application?
A photo is not absolutely necessary, but we are always pleased to receive one.
First of all we compare the applicant's profile with the job profile. Then we contact applicants whose profile best matches the position being advertised and invite them to attend an interview. The main purpose of the interview is to ascertain if your personality is suited to the job in question and if you will fit in with the team and our corporate culture. We believe that technical skills can also be learned on the job. An applicant's personality gives us an idea of whether the future employee will enjoy and be committed to their job and will find their "calling" with us.
2. How long does the application procedure take?
As this is about you, we naturally take our time to examine your application in detail, but we do try to give you prompt feedback on your application.