Investor news

Change at Zumtobel’s Shareholder Structure / Release according to article 93 section 2 BörseG: Lazard Freres Gestion (LFG) holds more than 5% of Zumtobel stock
19.03.2014
Dornbirn, March 19, 2014 – Zumtobel AG (VSE: ZAG) has been informed concerning a change in the number of Zumtobel shares owned by Lazard Freres Gestion (LFG).
As of March 18, 2014, LFG holds 87,500 shares in Zumtobel AG (0.20%) directly and 2,094,200 shares (4.82%) indirectly, through the delegated voting rights of other funds. LFG in total now holds 2,181,700 shares in Zumtobel AG or 5.02% of the issued shares (43,500.000), thereby exceeding the 5% voting rights threshold on said date.

Under Austrian law a company needs to announce if the stake of a shareholder exceeds or falls below a specific level (e.g. 4%, 5% or 10%). 

Contact:
Harald Albrecht
Head of Investor Relations
Tel. +43-(0) 5572-509-1125
harald.albrecht@zumtobelgroup.com




share it